apr 26 2024

I had my final final exam today. Like, the last major exam I'm ever going to have as a high schooler. It felt kind of bittersweet.

I ended up not being able to sleep until almost four...I'm not entirely sure why, but I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. I can really only sleep when I'm listening to TTPD. If you're wondering, my favorite song right now is either Guilty as Sin or imgonnagetyouback.

My younger brother - Sen - woke me up earlier than usual since he had a camping thing for scouting and their boarding was at 6:45. This meant I also had to go to school early, even though my exam started at 9. 

My kuya drove us to school because he's on a break from uni right now. After we dropped Sen off at the gate, we went to a nearby mall to have breakfast. We were going to wait for my favorite restaurant to open but they unfortunately only opened around 8, so we went to a Pancake House.

I ordered this:

it was ok

It came with a toxic-looking pineapple juice. I felt like I was risking my life every time I took a sip. It tasted fine though.

why does it have so much foam..?

I brushed up on what I reviewed last night and then we had a lengthy discussion on family affairs (family gossip). My kuya dropped me off at the main gate at around 8:10. Before he dropped me off, he saw a friend of his who was also one of my batchmates. He called out for him but he didn't hear so when I caught up to him I very kindly told him about the attempt.

I reviewed some more with my classmates and took the exam. Everything I reviewed was in it so I think I did really well.

After the exam, we were supposed to have rehearsal for our ~new~ musical but it got cancelled because of the SWELTERING HEAT. We then proceeded to plan to go to our castmate's house. I was on board at first and then I realized how close it was to my house so I told them I would go home first and catch up later.

I didn't...

But mostly because my kuya picked me up and brought us to his place next to his uni. He had to enlist in his subjects for the next semester so we had to be around for that, apparently. While he was doing that, I watched the latest episode of Dungeon Meshi (omg...) and tried to start an episode of House. He was done by then so we finally went home.

When I got home, my mom asked me to help her with something. I don't know when...but I accidentally fell asleep. Mind you, we got home at around 4PM. I woke up at 7PM and I was asleep on my mom's bed the entire time. Sorry mom.

I moseyed on back to my room and onto my bed. And I stayed there, half-dead, until.......12AM. Which meant I missed my Duolingo lesson. Thankfully I always have streak freezes. I was really annoyed with myself since I vowed I wouldn't use any streak freezes this year. 

I would say I'm not sure why I was so exhausted today but I know why. I'm trying to get my sleep schedule together, trust me (I say, as if I'm not writing this at 5AM right now).

We also got our grades today. I'm kind of annoyed since I have a singular grade that's lower than 95 (92 to be exact) in a subject I should have never had trouble with. I'll probably touch on this when I graduate though because I don't wanna get in trouble D:

I ordered food and I'm waiting for it now. I'm starving. While I wait, I think I'll take a look at the script for the musical project. I'll talk about my work immersion experience tomorrow. My head feels like it's been run over...

Comments

Popular Posts