apr 30 2024

Hello...

Literally all I did today was play, and since the journal requires me to talk about this, I guess I can talk about My Favorite Spot now.

Out of every country I've visited, Taiwan was probably my favorite place I've been to. I'm not just saying this because there was a Sanrio 7-eleven (but it was a contributing factor...). Taiwan was legitimately such a fun place to be in. So I wondered...why is Taiwan so underrated?

yayayyayayya

I hear virtually no people talk about Taiwan for vacations. I usually hear Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, but never Taiwan. But why?

It mostly has something to do with size. Taiwan is tiny compared to its gargantuan neighbors. Taiwan is also fairly quiet in terms of marketing, but once you're there, you'll be amazed. 


Taiwan was such an amazing experience because it still felt like home, albeit it was colder and (don't quote me on this) almost better in every aspect. 

I talked about my Taiwan trip at length on my Taiwan post, so you can check that out if you want a timeline of things I did there.

Did you know that Taiwan has the biggest zoo in Southeast Asia? I didn't know either until I got there. My feet were absolutely decimated by the end of the day. There were so many animals to see that we couldn't even see all of them after an entire day of being there. 

peacock

Taiwan had so many natural wonders. I was really surprised. The roads and highways were covered in greenery from all sides -- a perfect blend of man-made and natural wonders. I'd never seen anything like that before, so I was really shocked.

pretty

This is getting a bit long (mostly because my head hurts from all this writing), so I'll finish it with this:

Taiwan is underrated. I think everyone should go there at least once.

RETSY

Comments

Popular Posts