oct 17 2024
My childhood (well, more like middle school) dream finally came true! I saw SIX!
I will always remember downloading MegaSix videos on my phone to show my friends during our breaks lol. It was such a special time for me, and now I can finally say I have my very own MegaSix video, and it's awesome. (On an unrelated note, does anyone know how to remove screeching from videos? No? Okay...)
OK, so funny story before I get into the ~sixpefics~ I had a Shopee order scheduled that day. I went to get it and the kuya wasn't there so I hung out in Cy's condo before I came down. I fell asleep... and woke up right when I had to go to the theatre!
So I picked up my Shopee order, shoved it into my bag, and went to the theatre with my package inside my bag.
So I picked up my Shopee order, shoved it into my bag, and went to the theatre with my package inside my bag.
The first thing I did as soon as I stepped into the theatre is of course get my ticket printed. It's my favorite souvenir!
Speaking of souvenirs, I got a very cute Katherine Howard pin that was lowkey overpriced, but oh well. Remind me to take a picture and add it here later.
| souvenir station! |
Then I rounded the corner... and there she was!
| K HOWARD!! |
I spent a few moments fangirling internally before going to the escalator down to Door 1 to finally take my seat and watch the show.
| <3 |
It was so magical!!! I've actually watched SIX many many times thru... erm... nonethical means.. but the real thing is actually INCOMPARABLE! I had the most amazing time and I will cherish this experience for the rest of my life. I'll talk more about it in depth in my show reviews so stay tuned for that ~
| we're six! |
Comments
Post a Comment