apr 29 2024

Before anything else: IVE finally released IVE SWITCH. Stream HEYA right now!!! 

It's actually so good. I'm so impressed with this entire comeback. We started with Rei's rap (one of my favorite parts) and ended with the best ending sequence of 2024. 

That bridge and final chorus was heavenly. It's forever on repeat. HEYA is definitely one of their best releases EVER

HEYA HEYA HEYA

Accendio is so good too! Another Rei intro, so of course it absolutely slaps. It's so catchy! All the b-sides were all perfect too. My favorites are probably Ice Queen and RESET.

Anyway, we had asynchronous classes today, which is basically class without the actual session. The teachers gave us tasks to complete, and all we had to do was continue on with things we were already doing during onsite classes, so there was...basically nothing to do.

Except play Roblox.

A lot of Roblox.

I played this game called HAUNT and it's basically Doors 2.0. It's kind of eerie how similar they are. 

it was cool tho

I also played another game called a dusty trip and I died very pathetically. In my defense, I don't know anything about cars (but I literally have my license...)

I WILL AVENGE MYSELF

Also, I kinda miss school. 

I don't like laying around with nothing to do -- it makes me feel restless, but then again...I can sleep whenever I want...BUT I still can't sleep! I've tried everything. I've counted sheep and exhausted myself, but I still can't find rest. 

At least I fall asleep in the morning, I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts