apr 28 2024

Today is Brie's birthday! Before anything else, if you're seeing this, Brie, I just want you to know how much I adore you. Happy happy birthday!

Other than greeting our lovely Brie a happy birthday, I didn't do much of anything today.

A manga that hasn't updated since 2021 finally updated. It's a bit weird since I reread it the other day. Why...of all times did it only update now? I'm a bit perplexed. Big word, but it's the only one that can properly convey my feelings. I'm both creeped out and grateful.

I played a lot of Roblox. A game I'm really into these days is Dress To Impress. Sam and I are basically pros (I literally only started this week).

sam and i (the theme was ballet)

We don't have any onsite classes from Monday to Tuesday because of the absolute sweltering heat. We also don't have classes on Wednesday since it's labor day. So…I'm stuck at home for the next three days. 

What's the best thing to do when you're stuck at home?
 
sam and i + some rando

Play Roblox.

I feel like I've been sucked right back into the pandemic era...

Comments

Popular Posts