may 2 2024

My research has been defended! I can finally say that I can graduate. It actually went so well. I'm so proud and grateful for all my groupmates.

My head hurts, so I'll just say an abridged sequence of events for today:

1. I was a bit late to first period. I went upstairs with my other classmates who were also running late. 

We got to our classroom and no one was there so we were confused. Turns out they transferred to a colder classroom right across from us. We practiced for our research defense and talked about school work.

2. We did our research defense. I love my research defense teacher by the way. That is all I have to say about that.

3. We had an oral exam for Theology. I tripped over my words, but I know I did pretty well for someone who had no idea what she was talking about...All I know is that Jesus destroyed the barriers of sin and death. I rotated all my statements from there.

4. I went to the mall with Lane. We ate at the food court and I fell asleep because of my actions yesterday.

YAY

When I woke up, we went to get froyo. 

froyo!

We looked for a new phone case for her but I had to leave since my dad was there already.

5. I fell asleep as soon as I got home. My head hurts. 

That's basically it.

ALSO, this is my last ever entry for my class journal since this is the last day! I'm happy that I won't have to write every day. We're going back to our regularly scheduled programming: the bare minimum/max-3-posts-a-month. 

See you!

Comments

Popular Posts